Return and Exchange Policy
Diaper-eez acknowledges that online shopping can sometimes be tricky. The policies outlined below should help eliminate any potential problems in the event you wish to make a return or exchange:
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the initial sale.
- All products must be unused, unwashed and be in the original packaging.
- All sale, clearance and special order items are final sale.
- A store credit or exchange will be provided for the full transaction value minus any transportation charges. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds at this time.
Returns/Exchanges of products purchased through Diaper-eez.com must be authorized before the items are shipped. Items received without authorization will not be processed. A return authorization can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
Items purchased online can be returned to the Diaper-eez retail location at 501 Runnymede Rd.
Tips for buying Cloth Diapers
- Make sure you have read all the educational material before using the product(s).
- Before washing any diapers, try them on your baby first. If you are still unsure the diaper system is right for you or your baby, pre-wash 1-2 items to try them out before washing the entire set. Only unused & unwashed diapers and covers can be returned/exchanged.
- Diaper-eez is not responsible for the shipping costs of returned items unless the product is determined to be defective upon order receipt or a mistake has been made packing the order.
- Items determined to be defective will be returned/exchanged for the full transaction value including shipping charges.
- A leaky diaper, is generally not considered to be defective. Diaper-eez has been selling cloth diapers for nearly two decades and has helped hundreds of families achieve success with cloth diapers. That said, we recognize that not all diapering products will work for everyone. If you are experiencing problems with your cloth diapers please give us call, visit us in store or email us with your questions or concerns.