The Great Cloth Diaper Change is a collective effort to break the world record for the most babies changed into a cloth diaper at the same time. This year, on April 18th, Diaper-eez is so excited to be one of the many host sites across the world where people will gather to simultaneously change their baby into a cloth diaper at 11am local time.
In 2014, the current record of 8459 was set. This year we’re hoping to surpass it and set a new world record and we’d like you to be involved! We’re still in the process of ironing out all of the final details, but you can be sure to expect lots of great raffle prizes, giveaways and a photo shoot!
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION:
1) Each participant (adult over the age of 18) must be paired with one child 39 inches or shorter.
2) Each child must be changed into a cloth, reusable diaper that can be purchased online, at a brick & mortar store, or is offered through a diaper service. It does not matter what type of diaper a child arrives in.
3) At the sound of a loud start signal, all participants must remove their child’s diaper and properly put on a 100% reusable cloth diaper.
4) Before the signal to start, each participant should hold the clean diaper they will change the baby into high in the air. The photographer should take “before” shots.
5) At the signal to start, each participant should change his or her child’s diaper. No photographs or video should be taken at this time.
6) When the diaper change is complete, each participant should hold their freshly changed child in the air. The photographer should take “after shots”. The timekeeper determines when all diaper changes have occurred. There is no set amount of time within which the change should take place.
7) Any participant who does not properly complete the task must be deducted from the total.
Admission to this event is free, but you must reserve a ticket to attend.
Please use the link below to order tickets via Eventbrite:
If you would like to stay up to date on all of the details as we roll them out, please join the event on Facebook using the link below:
We can’t wait to see you on April 18!